Spotted gum is a very popular Australian hardwood used for a lot of decking and screening projects across Australia. It is a timber that is vibrant in colour and has exceptional durability. Unlike merbau the timber is stable and has no resinous properties.
We recommend asking about our additional staining service that we provide, so you can have the screens coated and ready to put up.
- The panels we make are made from 42mm X 19mm spotted gum
- We have backing supports spaced at approx. every 500mm centres to ensure that the panels don’t twist. If you build a screening section and leave too wide distance between supports then you run the risk of having the panels warp.
- There is a standard gap of approx.. 7mm between slats making the screen both pool compliant and REScode compliant
- When constructing the panels we use 32mm galvanised screws in each join so the panel is firmly secure and is set to last over 40 years!
These screens are a perfect way to
- Screen Off Any Unsightly Fences, Water Tanks, Pool Filters Or Sheds
- Provide A More Stylish Alternative To Traditional Paling Or Colour Bond Fences
- Provide Your Home With More Privacy From Neighbours And Security From Strangers
- Screen Around Pools In A Safe And Secure Manner
- Screen Off Your Front Fence To Give A More Modern Appearance
- Screen In Between Brick Pillars In Your Front Or Side Fence
- Create A Side Or Front Gate As They Can Be Directly Mounted Onto A Steel Frame
- Create A Feature Wall For Your Backyard